What is a Dermal Filler?
Dermal fillers are injectables deposited in the skin to help fill out areas of lost volume, restoring a smoother appearance to the face.
As we age, our faces naturally lose collagen, water and fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface; smile lines, crows feet and other lines become more prominent.
Dermal fillers may be used to
– Plump naturally thin or thinning lips
– Enhance shallow contours in the face
– Soften facial creases and wrinkles
– Cheek bone enhancement
– Non surgical nose reconstruction
– Non surgical breast and butt enlargement
Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of ageing, or as a value added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
For more information on our filler treatments: