30 Jun Vitamin Injections – Vitamin B 12
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin crucial for many vital metabolic and hormonal functions!
Most people get enough vitamin B12 in their diet, but a deficiency may occur in certain health
conditions (e.g., poor nutrition, stomach/intestinal problems, infections, cancer).
Serious vitamin B12 deficiency may result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage.
Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to treat low levels (deficiency) of this vitamin.
– Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy.
– Forming red blood cells.
– Playing a role in DNA synthesis.
– Facilitating metabolic conversion of protein and fats i.e speeds up your metabolism
– Helping with production of hormones.
– Producing myelin sheath (the coating of nerves) for proper nerve function
– Helping with synthesis of hemoglobin, which enables oxygen to be transported effectively around your body
– Plays a role in fetal development during pregnancy.
Symptoms of Vitamin B 12 Deficiency may include
- Numb extremeties
- Depression and low mood
- Low energy levels
- Loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea
- Fatigue, weakness
Our B12 injections are painless intra muscular shots and may be repeated weekly
Contact us for more information on 07031951642