29 Nov How To Deal With Dark Circles Under Your Eyes.
Dark circles under the lower eyelids are common. Sometimes it might even bring unwanted questions about your tiredness and you don’t want that.
They usually affect anyone, dark circles are more common in:
- older adults.
- people with a genetic predisposition.
- people with darker skin tones, who are more prone to hyperpigmentation around the eye area.
Dark circles can be caused by several factors including:
- Overexposure to sunlight
- Genetics can also be part of the cause.
There are several ways to treat or manage dark circles under your eyes both at home or medically.
Here are some common home methods you can use:
- Apply a cold compress
- Get some extra sleep
- Ensure you stay hydrated
- Elevate your head while sleeping
- You can use eye creams
- And, then you can also conceal with makeups
Here are some medical treatments you should consider:
- Chemical peels
- Laser sugeries
- Tissue fillers
- Surgical implants
- PRP under eye rejuvenation
All these medical treatments are offered at our clinic situated at:
Bel Fiore Clinic. Marcelle Ruth specialist center
Plot 1192D Olubosi Close
You can book a consultation by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also subscribe to our email newsletter http://eepurl.com/b8i-nf
Don’t forget to share this.